082 371 9180
How do you know you’re managing your energy effectively? An energy audit could be your first opportunity to start really monitoring and assessing what energy you’re using and when. This assessment helps identify and correct any issues with your energy consumption, cutting your energy costs significantly.
Through an energy audit, we give you the insights you need to understand your energy use patterns and help you continue to monitor and control them through a range of solutions. We want you to get the most out of your electricity consumption. With this information, you can set goals and lower your electricity consumption and save money whilst lessening your impact on the planet.
Other benefits of an Energy Audit include:
- It helps to reduce energy costs in your home
- It helps reduce environmental damage and pollution
- It can lead to increased security of your electricity supply
- It reduces the consumption of natural resources.
- It helps reduce greenhouse gas emissions
- It can lead to increased profitability in businesses.
S&D Electrical and Solar is the exclusive KZN branch of ALLSOLAR:
S&D Electrical is the exclusive KZN member of the ALLSOLAR Group. The ALLSOLAR group is the largest network of Solar specialists in South Africa with more than 30 branches nationwide as well as branches in Madagascar & Namibia.
Why you should choose us:
- All Solar Branches are fully endorsed by SESSA ( Sustainable Energy Society of Southern Africa ) and SAAEA (Southern African Alternative Energy Association).
- Our large strong dealer network ensures competitive prices.
- We are a leading supplier of brand name renewable energy products.
- ALLSOLAR has a nationwide reputation, the right teams, the technical know-how, and an understanding of the future of energy.
- With a network of independent branches nationwide, access to a collective technical knowledge, experience, and support is unsurpassed.
ALLSOLAR Branch Standards:
Before being admitted to the ALLSOLAR Group, all prospective branch owners are required to complete an intensive training course at the ALLSOLAR Technical Training Centre in Mossel Bay. Only on successful completion of the course may the candidate trade under the ALLSOLAR name.
Rigid standards are applied and branches are required to be members of SAAEA and SESSA. The ALLSOLAR national head office provides continual in-house technical and product support to all branches. Regular technical bulletins and product information keeps ALLSOLAR branches updated and at the leading edge of our industry. You can visit the National ALLSOLAR website here.
S&D Electrical & Solar:
Choose S&D Electrical & Solar. With almost 25 years of experience serving thousands of homes, businesses, and factories on the KZN North Coast, We can guarantee quality workmanship and exceptional after-installation service as well as warranties for your peace of mind. We service Ballito, Zimbali, Salt Rock, Simbithi, Chakas Rock, Westbrook, Umhlali, Umdloti, Tongaat, Stanger, Palm Lakes, Tinley Manor, Sheffield Beach, and further on request
Benefits of using S&D Electrical & Solar.
- We arrive on-time
- Competitive Pricing
- 1 year guarantee on all workmanship
- 24/7 Emergency services
- Manufacturers Warranties on materials
- Safety & Quality guaranteed
- COCs issued after work is completed*
- Excellent Customer Service
We have been servicing the KZN North Coast for almost 25 yeas. we have a long and proud history of servicing over a thousand homes on the KZN North Coast with many many happy clients. You can trust us to provide excellent service and quality workmanship.
We price our work on a job-to-job basis because each case is unique. It is impossible for anyone to give you an accurate quote over the phone without having first assessed the situation. What we do offer are free no-commitment quotes, so get in touch and we can discuss your needs. You can then make an informed decision.
Our regular clients receive a percentage loyalty discount on all work done. We also offer discounts for bulk work and have monthly specials and promotions.
Yes, we have a healthy mixture of fully qualified technicians as well as experts in individual fields. We are able to pick the right combination for the right project ensuring we both provide excellent service with warranties as well as keep costs competitive.